1. Stay calm. Write down the other party's license plate number. Don't argue. Call the police immediately.
2. Exchange information with the other party and jot down his/her insurance information.
3. Do your best in getting eye witnesses' names, addresses and telephone numbers.
4. In any event, do not give or sign any statements other than to the police.
5. Seek emergency medical attention if you are injured.
By submitting you have read and agreed to our case terms and conditions >>
YOU ,as a consumer, must know your legal rights in times of an serious automobile accident. Feel free to down load this REMINDER and put it in your car's glove compartment for future emergency reference. >>downlaod<<